Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. is the nation’s leader in automotive hospitality. We serve over 75 new car dealerships by providing the needed staffing and site management to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction within the sales and service department.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company offering our team members significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience to our guests. The exceptional service we deliver is, and will be, an increasingly important differentiator for us as we compete for market share and grow our business.
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality is now hiring a full-time Automotive Cashier for Dealerships in the Owings Mills area!
A Pinnacle Automotive Cashier provides support to the dealership staff and customers. They are the first point of contact for clients, prospects, vendors, and any external customers. As an Automotive Cashier, you will handle and process all forms of payment while delivering excellent customer service.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Calculate the customer bill using dealership’s computer system
- Receive cash, checks, and credit card payment from customers
- Balance the cash in the register
- Proactively greet and assist all customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Inform guests of Dealership policies, hours of operation, and relevant services
- Great atmosphere
- Flexible work schedule
- Room for growth
- Employee discounts and perks
- Full-time position with benefits
All Service Associates are held to our Pinnacle Standards:
- Well-groomed and positive appearance
- Great at multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Previous customer service and/or cashier experience preferred
- Extremely organized and can prioritize
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Must pass background check and MVR check