Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. is the nation’s leader in automotive hospitality. We serve over 75 new car dealerships by providing the needed staffing and site management to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction within the sales and service department.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company offering our team members significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience to our guests. The exceptional service we deliver is, and will be, an increasingly important differentiator for us as we compete for market share and grow our business.
A Pinnacle Dealership Customer Service Representative provides dependable and customer-focused service. This individual will be the first point of contact for clients, prospects, vendors, and any external customers.
This is the right job for you if you’re able to:
- Speak on the phone, cashier work, face to face problem solving
- Provide quality customer while servicing customer needs
- Enjoy being part of a great customer service team
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment and culture
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Handle a high volume of inbound calls
- Provide quality follow up on services
- Proactively greet and assist all customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Calculate the customer bill using dealership’s computer system
- Receive cash, checks, and credit card payment from customers
- Inform guests of Dealership policies, hours of operation, and relevant services
- Great atmosphere, working in Business Development Center (BDC)
- Flexible work schedule
- Room for growth
- Employee discounts and perks
All Service Associates are held to our Pinnacle Standards:
- Well-groomed and positive appearance
- Call center experience preferred
- Great at multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Desire to deliver a fantastic customer experience
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Must pass background check and MVR check
Dial your way into a new career today!
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or orientation. In addition to federal law requirements, Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.