Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. is the nation’s leader in automotive hospitality. We serve over 75 new car dealerships by providing the needed staffing and site management to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction within the sales and service department.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company offering our team members significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience to our guests. The exceptional service we deliver is, and will be, an increasingly important differentiator for us as we compete for market share and grow our business.
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality is now hiring Dealership Custodians in the Union City area!
We are looking for highly motivated Custodians who would like to develop professionally while being part of something special.
What to expect from Pinnacle:
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee discounts and perks
- High tech work environment
- Indoor/Outdoor cleaning
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming gather and empty trash.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
Gather and empty trash. Requirements:
- High School Diploma preferred
- 1+ years of Custodial Experience Required
- High energy desire to succeed
- Enjoys being part of a team