Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services is looking for a performance-driven, people-focused Director who’ll report directly to our Chief People Officer to join our team, and to be our in-house talent acquisition visionary.
Who you are:
- You have a “corporate entrepreneurial” spirit, a 10x mindset and are intrigued with helping us grow Pinnacle into a company we can be proud of. Innovative approach to talent acquisition, an individual that looks to “strengthen their strengths”, and working in a professional, welcoming, fast-paced environment should sound like things you’re ready to explore and sign up for.
- You’re a performance-driven, deeply accountable, data-hungry strategist. Problem solving makes you happy. You look at the details through a lens of optimization, measurement and efficiency and feel responsible for getting things done.
- You love working on talent acquisition. You are hungry for the latest, newest, best ideas in finding great people, and (even in your free time) think about and ways to pursue new information about talent tools, resources and strategy.
- You’re a servant leader — at heart. You treat all who rely on your work as customers, and have a love for and deep interest in working with people and supporting colleagues and direct reports.
- You care deeply about people. You measure your success in large part by the success of teammates, and you care about helping your people grow both personally and professionally. You avoid and stop drama in its tracks, rather you believe in the power to inspire, empower, listen & appreciate.
Who we are:
- Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services is largest and fastest growing company strictly focused on providing the very best people to automotive dealerships nationwide. Take a look at our website: www.pinnacleahs.com
- Our corporate offices are located in South Tampa, adjacent to beautiful Bayshore Boulevard – take your bicycle for a sunny ride along the water, come back to the office and enjoy our smoothie bar… all part of our fantastic work-life balance.
- With exponential growth over the last 12 months and poised to have explosive growth in 2018, Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality currently employs almost 1000 team members in in four regions that encompass several states.
- Our talent development division includes regional recruiters in Texas, Atlanta, Florida and the mid-Atlantic.
- We are proud to provide both hourly and salary employees to dealerships of every major automotive brand including Mercedes Benz, BMW, Honda, Range Rover, Infiniti and Toyota to name a few.
Overview of the role:
- You will develop and execute our plan to find really great people (in large numbers) and will be constantly envisioning ways to do that better, beating all talent targets and metrics along the way. You’ll collaborate on Pinnacles overall people strategy, then work with your team to make it happen. Your plan may be customized for our different markets and you’ll collaborate with regional directors, district managers and operations managers along the way.
- You’ll establish the metrics used to track hiring success, measure progress toward goals, and nimbly adjust plans to respond to Pinnacle’s performance weekly. You’ll regularly communicate hiring progress to executive leadership team members and the company as a whole.
- You’ll build Pinnacle’s talent bench. You’ll create and implement the plan for attracting the very best talent that will one day enter our Emerging Leaders (development program) and continue to grow their job into a career.
- You’ll build and manage relationships. With your team, with our operations field leadership, with our hiring managers, with our strategic partners, and with our vendors. You’ll focus on ensuring that our talent game grows stronger.
- You’ll lead, support, collaborate and develop. You’ll work closely with operations, finance, sales and executive leaders, stakeholders and hiring managers throughout Pinnacle, and your own team. You’ll be a supportive manager with high expectations, and will thoughtfully push your team to greatness.
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years in a dedicated talent acquisition role.
- 5+ years of people – HR oriented management experience and leadership: people want to work with you and for you.
- 5+ years of performance management or metrics accountability responsibility.
- BA/BS degree
- Mix of agency and corporate experience is strongly preferred.
- Deep experience managing HRIS, ATS and online recruiting campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience building a talent department and scaling recruiting systems.
- Readiness to stick around as we build our organization into something that will financially benefit us all.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous base and bonus potential to be discussed during interview.
- Medical, vision and dental benefits provided with Pinnacle contribution.
- 401(k) provided after 60 days of employment.
- We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need; 20 PTO days per year.
- Additionally, we’ll offer you and your family an array of entertainment discounts.
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or orientation. In addition to federal law requirements, Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.