Job Shift: Daytime
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. is the nation’s leader in automotive hospitality. We serve over 75 new car dealerships by providing the needed staffing and site management to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction within the sales and service department.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company offering our team members significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience to our guests. The exceptional service we deliver is, and will be, an increasingly important differentiator for us as we compete for market share and grow our business.
As the District Manager, you will be directing the overall daily operations of multiple locations in the Oklahoma Market which requires frequent travel to ensure the highest quality operation. As a strategic leader, you will be developing long-range objectives and strategies.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Managing employment: recruiting, hiring, developing, and evaluating team members while building a collaborative culture within the automotive industry. (Automotive Dealerships)
- Developing long-range objectives and strategies
- Managing P&L: Preparing and managing budgets, cash flow, occupancy, and financial performance
- Ensuring client and associate satisfaction
- Complying with all applicable federal agencies
- Demonstrating outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrating a desire to be a team player and leading by example
In this role you will require strategic agility, with the ability to anticipate future consequences and trends. You will require business acumen as you stay abreast of the competition, market trends, and technology changes. You must be very bottom-line-oriented, with the ability to motivate your team members to excellence by providing challenging assignments. Your problem solving ability and your use of rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions will be necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S) preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Operations and Financial Administration or like position
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading teams
- Proven track record implementing sales routines, advertising, marketing, and public relations
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the Organization/District/Region by automobile and airplane as needed
- Experience managing multiple sites (e.g., retail establishments, hospitality facilities, etc.)
Our organization has established a deeply rewarding working environment for our people. As a District Manager with our organization, you’ll find a strongly supportive setting for advancing your career and enhancing your life. In addition to these intrinsic rewards, we provide those that are more tangible, including a competitive employee benefits package that may include:
- Health Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Basic life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Packages
- Employee Discounts and Perks
We have a rich heritage of enriching lives and enhancing careers!
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or orientation. In addition to federal law requirements, Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.