As a Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services Regional Sales Executive, you are 100% hunter-driven, metric and success-focused individual reporting directly to our National Sales Director.
Who YOU are:
- You have a “corporate entrepreneurial” spirit, a 10x mindset and get juiced by the opportunity to hit the road every day helping us grow Pinnacle into a company we can be proud of. Innovative approach to selling practices, an individual that looks to “strengthen their strengths”, a person who can knock on doors and get in while working in an exciting, fast-paced “automotive loving” environment should sound like things you’re ready to explore and sign up for.
- You have a hunter mentality and you’re performance-driven, deeply accountable and a superstar at closing. Problem solving on how to maximize sales makes you happy. You look at the details of the sale process through a lens of financial optimization, relationship building and feel responsible for closing the most profitable deals.
- You love sales! You are hungry for the latest, newest, best ideas in cultivating new business, and (even in your free time) think about and ways to pursue new information about effective hunting and sales tools, resources and strategy.
- You’re a servant leader — at heart. You treat all who rely on your work as customers, and have a love for and deep interest in working with people and supporting colleagues and direct reports.
- You care deeply about people. You measure your success in large part, by the success of your accounts, the success of your region and the success of Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality.
Who WE are:
- Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services is largest and fastest growing company strictly focused on providing the very best people to automotive dealerships nationwide.
- Our corporate offices are located in South Tampa, adjacent to beautiful Bayshore Boulevard –our Regional Sales Executives have the luxury of working from home if based in our Region, or Office in in Tampa. We work hard and play hard – all part of our fantastic work-life balance.
- With exponential growth over the last 12 months and poised to have explosive growth in 2018, Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality currently employs almost 1000 team members in in four regions that encompass several states.
- Our sales division includes regional sales executives in Texas, Atlanta, Florida and the mid-Atlantic.
- We are proud to provide both hourly and salary employees to dealerships of every major automotive brand including Mercedes Benz, BMW, Honda, Range Rover, Infiniti and Toyota to name a few.
Overview of YOUR role:
- As a hunter, you will execute our sales strategic plan to maximize revenue by selling our people services to car dealerships (in large numbers) and will be constantly envisioning ways to do that better and faster, beating all sales targets and metrics along the way. You’ll collaborate with your Sales Director on Pinnacles overall sales strategy, then work to make it happen. Your plan may be slightly customized for our different markets and you’ll collaborate with regional directors, district managers and operations managers along the way.
- You’ll smash the metrics used to track sales success, measure progress toward goals, and nimbly adjust plans to respond to Pinnacle’s growing markets. You’ll accomplish 60-100 face-to- face onsite meetings every week and regularly communicate progress to the Sales Director who will share with the Executive Leadership Team. You’ll relish in the fact that each and every one of your sales is celebrated every Friday – company-wide!
- You’ll build Pinnacle’s and your markets sales bench. You’ll create and implement the plan for attacking sales, scheduling meeting and making presentations at the very best dealerships in each of your cities whilst continuing to grow your existing accounts.
- You’ll build and manage relationships. With prospective and existing clients, with your sales team, with our operations field leadership and with our locations managers. You’ll focus on ensuring that our talent game grows stronger.
- You’ll choreograph sales in your market. You’ll work closely with your Sales Director, and other regional sales leaders. You’ll be a supportive sales executive with high expectations, amazing sales and top commissions, and will thoughtfully push your entire team to greatness.
What YOU bring to the the table:
- 3 – 5+ years in a dedicated business to business sales role.
- Sales Drive / Commission Mentality
- Ability to accomplish a required 60-100 face to face onsite visits per week.
- 3+ years of prior sales management experience, examples of previous employers or fields may include: Copiers, TV, Radio, Media, Cintas, Uni-First, Aramark, Schwans Food Delivery, US Foods, Cisco, Pest Control, Door / Window Sales, Investments.
- BA/BS degree
- Deep experience in consultative selling concepts
- Demonstrated experience selling across a region which includes cold-calling.
- Readiness to stick around as we build our organization into something that will financially benefit us all.