Job Shift: Daytime
Location: Saint Charles, Illinois
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. is the nation’s leader in automotive hospitality. We serve over 75 new car dealerships by providing the needed staffing and site management to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction within the sales and service department.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company offering our team members significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience to our guests. The exceptional service we deliver is, and will be, an increasingly important differentiator for us as we compete for market share and grow our business.
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality is now hiring a Sales Porter for an Automotive Dealership in the Tampa, FL area!
A Pinnacle Sales Porter provides the Sales Department with assistance in preparing new merchandise to be sold while adhering to standards outlined by both Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality and the Dealership.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Keeping vehicle lot orderly while moving units as directed by the Sales Manager
- Moving new merchandise in and out of the showroom
- Ensuring all window stickers are properly placed on new vehicles
- Perform Pre-Delivery Inspections on new car deliveries
- Janitorial work will be required to maintain the cleanliness of the Dealership
- Great atmosphere, working outdoors
- Flexible work schedule
- Room for growth
- Employee discounts and perks
All Service Ambassadors are held to our Pinnacle Standards:
- Well-groomed and positive appearance
- Desire to deliver a fantastic customer experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to safely operate vehicles
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Must pass background check and MVR check
- Get behind the wheel of an exciting job and apply today!
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or orientation. In addition to federal law requirements, Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.