Dealership Valet / Service Ambassador
Job Shift: Daytime
Location: Dallas, Texas
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. is the nation’s leader in automotive hospitality. We serve over 75 new car dealerships by providing the needed staffing and site management to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction within the sales and service department.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company offering our team members significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience to our guests. The exceptional service we deliver is, and will be, an increasingly important differentiator for us as we compete for market share and grow our business.
A Pinnacle Service Ambassador provides a Service Department with valet and customer service to dealership guests while adhering to standards outlined by both Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality and the Dealership.
Major responsibilities of this position:
- Proactively greeting and assisting all customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Assist with service write-ups
- Transport vehicle to mechanics
- Inform guests of Dealership policies, hours of operation and relevant services
- Great atmosphere, working outdoors
- Flexible work schedule
- Room for growth
- Employee discounts and perks
- MIT (management in training program) to promotion
All Service Ambassadors are held to our Pinnacle Standards:
- Well-groomed and positive appearance
- Desire to deliver a fantastic customer experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to safely operate vehicles
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Must pass background check and MVR check
Get behind the wheel of an exciting job and apply today!
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or orientation. In addition to federal law requirements, Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.