Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. is the nation’s leader in automotive hospitality. We serve over 75 new car dealerships by providing the needed staffing and site management to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction within the sales and service department.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company offering our team members significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience to our guests. The exceptional service we deliver is, and will be, an increasingly important differentiator for us as we compete for market share and grow our business.
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality, is searching for an enthusiastic and experienced Supervisor for a new car dealership in Tampa!
As a Supervisor, you are responsible for ensuring high levels of service to our clients, customers and employees. You will oversee all employees at the location on behalf of the company and report directly to the Operations Manager.
Major responsibilities of the position:
- Hiring, training and development of all support staff
- Managing all employees by setting work expectations and leadership standards
- Building solid partnerships with our clients and guests
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction is delivered consistently
- Evaluating business needs and scheduling employees accordingly
- Managing operating budget, labor and reconciling payroll daily
- Assist with other dealership operation duties as necessary
- Time and attendance reports
- Site evaluations
- Claims and safety training
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- 2 years of management experience (parking management preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate on all levels
- Must be available to work on weekends, holidays as required by season and role
- Must be able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions, walking/traveling to multiple locations on site throughout the day
Get behind the wheel of an exciting job and apply today!
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or orientation. In addition to federal law requirements, Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.